Sharp tools and sharp materials put working hands at risk of severe abrasions, lacerations and puncture injuries.
The M-Pact® CR5 features a synthetic palm with an internal layer of Armortex®, delivering CE level 5 cut resistance to the palm and fingers.
Sonic welded Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) delivers impact resistance to the top of the hand from the knuckles to the tip of each finger to reduce crushing and pinching injuries.
XRD® cushioning in the palm reduces impact and vibration from hand tools for relief day in and day out.
Visible hands are safe hands so Mechanix Wear incorporated fluorescent, ANSI-107 compliant materials to improve visual awareness in the workplace.
- Impact Guard™ protects first knuckle with EVA foam padding.
- Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) knuckle guard and pinch-point finger protection.
- ANSI-107 compliant TrekDry® material helps keep hands cool and comfortable.
- Synthetic palm with an internal layer of Armortex® delivers CE level 5 cut resistance.
- XRD® palm padding absorbs impact and vibration.
- Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) closure with hook and loop provides a secure fit.
- Embossed and textured index finger and thumb provides added grip.
- Machine washable.