As a B2B (Business-to-Business) website, prices are not listed on the website.
Ordering process is as follows:
- Customer requests for quotation
- Quotation will be send to customer
- Customer confirms order
- Delivery fulfilled
HOW TO REQUEST FOR QUOTATION
- Items can be added to an enquiry list while browsing our online product catalogue. After locating the item in the online product catalogue and specifying the quantity required, click "Add to Enquiry List"
- Add the items that you require into your enquiry list. You can edit your list at any time, save for later or submit a Request for Quotation immediately.
- Your enquiry list will be displayed in the left hand column of the page. You can click "View Enquiry List" to amend or view what is in your list at any time.
If you wish to save the contents of your enquiry list, or submit a Request for Quotation, you must login to your kimtiong.com.sg account. If you do not yet have an account, please register for an account with us by clicking on the "REGISTER" button at the top right hand corner of the webpage. Please make sure to do this before leaving the website or your enquiry list contents will be lost.
HOW TO SET UP AN ACCOUNT
Only a few simple details are required to set up an account. When you activate your new account, you will find your enquiry list listed as a NEW Request for Quotation.
Info required for creating a new account:
- Company Name *
- Contact Person *
- Contact Number *
- Fax Number
- Email Address *
- Country *
CONFIRMING AN ORDER
The customer can confirm the order either by confirming through the website or by emailing us. We also accept orders via faxes.